Good morning campers! We're packing our bags and headed north for round 2 of CAMP NEW LOVE in upstate New York! Camp Counselors Keela and Jen are spit-shining their whistles and readying their clipboards for another long weekend of yoga, goofing around and summer camp nostalgia in dreamy Woodstock, New York. We'll take over this ridiculous house, do all the yoga, hike up mountains, slackline, acro-party, splash in the pool, bonfire it up, write, intend, meditate, stargaze, eat crazy good food and play all day. Professional personal chef Braxton Schell (formerly of Nopa in SF and Blue Hill Stone Barns in NY), assisted by our own lovely Liz Migliaccio, will be cooking and baking up incredible farm-to-table-style meals for you and yes, we will attend to your dietary restrictions and needs. You ready??? Woodstock yoga party reprise, ready steady GO.
Dates: Thursday afternoon, Sept 13 - Sunday afternoon, Sept 16
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to hold your space. Balance must be paid in full by Sept 12, 2018. All accommodation rates include:
- Twice-daily yoga
- Hiking / meditiations / improv / all guided activities
- Beds and linens and access to the house and amenities
- All meals and snacks and desserts
- Camp New Love swag!
- Shuttle to and from train station
- Amtrak train tickets to and from Rhinecliff station (est $60)
- Booze (it's BYOB, y'all)
RATES :: snag your own room or rally your friends and snuggle on the cheap!
- Master Bedroom, one king bed :: SOLD OUT
- Guest Bedroom, one queen bed (2) :: $1,200 single occupancy OR $900 per person double occupancy (1 queen room remaining)
- Guest Bedroom, two queen beds (1) :: $900 per person double occupancy (1 spot remaining)
- TIPI (YES THAT'S RIGHT), two beds (2) :: SOLD OUT
- THE FIREPIT TIPI (rowdy!!), four beds (1) :: SOLD OUT
- Bunk Room (lux!!), four beds (1) :: $750 per person quadruple occupancy (1 spot remaining)
Click HERE to remit your deposit BUT before you do, please submit an inquiry below let us know which room you're into and whether you're doubling (or quadrupling) up with a friend!