Good morning campers! We're packing our bags and headed north for CAMP NEW LOVE in upstate New York! Camp Counselors Keela and Jen are spit-shining their whistles and readying their clipboards for a long weekend of yoga, goofing around and summer camp nostalgia in dreamy Woodstock, New York. We'll take over this ridiculous house, do all the yoga, hike around, slackline, acro-party, splash in the pool, bonfire it up, write, intend, meditate, stargaze, check out Woodstock, eat crazy good food and play all day. Chef Braxton Schell of Tasting Table and the Meat Hook (formerly of Nopa in SF and Blue Hill Stone Barns in NY), assisted by our own lovely Liz Migliaccio, will be cooking and baking up incredible farm-to-table-style meals for you and yes, we will attend to your dietary restrictions and needs. Woodstock yoga party, ready steady GO.
Dates: Thursday afternoon, July 27 - Sunday afternoon, July 30
All accommodation rates include:
- Twice-daily yoga
- Hiking / meditiations / improv / all guided activities
- Beds and linens and access to the house and amenities
- All meals and snacks and desserts
- Camp New Love swag!
- Shuttle to and from train station
- Amtrak train tickets to and from Rhinecliff station (est $60)
- Booze (it's BYOB, y'all)
Rates below are updated to reflect CURRENT availability!! Going quickly!
RATES 1 :: A BED OF MY VERY OWN
- Guest Bedroom / Double Occupancy / Two queen beds :: $800 per person (1 room / 2 spots available)
- TIPI (YES THAT'S RIGHT) / Double Occupancy / Two beds :: $800 per person (1 tipis / 1 spot available)
RATES 2 :: DOWN TO SNUGGLE / ON THE CHEAP
- Guest Bedroom / Quadruple Occupancy / Two queen beds :: $650 per person (1 room / 4 spots available)
For more information, please remit an inquiry below. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to hold your space and you can click here to do so. Prior to submitting a deposit, please email email@example.com via and specify which room you are interested in and whether you are doubling up! Bring a friend to spoon with so you can both hang for cheaper! Rooms are first come, first served.